I hope all of you had a fantastic Father’s Day! It was good for us. We pretty much worked all weekend but had fun swimming and fishing in-between. You fathers are pretty amazing. Thanks for all you do!
Besides tending to the kids and garden, I’ve been preparing to teach the most amazing class with you! I hope you’ll reserve your spot HERE! (It is going to be worth it – I promise. You ask, why should I come to this event?
- I’ll get to chat with you, and answer questions as I prepare a few of my favorite comfort recipes.
- I feel in the climate of things going on in the world, we need each other and need a little comfort. You are some of my favorite people and, which leads me to the third reason.
- It is going to just be a blast!
- I will take you step-by-step giving tips, and tons of information about the dishes we’ll be cooking.
- You get a free e-book with the written recipes, tips, grocery list, and even storing tips that we go over in the class.
- There’s a meet and greet afterwards where we will get to chat about food, parenting, really anything you want to talk about…ok, I could go on, but you get the drift.
You really need get your TICKET NOW! And if you really want to make me happy, share this event with your friends!
So, what will I be cooking? Homemade Chicken Stock, Homemade Chicken and Dumplings, and Strawberry Shortcake made with the same ingredients as the dumpling recipes!! I’ll be talking you through how to substitute the chicken with Wild Turkey too!
I’ve learned a lot this week in preparation for this event…one thing being that I am not striving for perfection, but for a full, giving, creative life. A life with LOTS OF LIVING! That’s the name of the event, so I plan on talking about how my family and I do just that.
Of course, I’ve been cooking a lot just to keep all of us nourished. Since our garden is in full swing, I’ve been cooking straight from it.